




I feel so lonely now):
Everyone's gone for Camp, whereas probably about 45? Sec 3s who didn't go for the camp is left here, in Singapore. Come on man, I still can't get over it. I want to go overseas with my classmates! Our probably first & last holiday trip, like, I want to. Okay, I've got to stop pondering over that matter. Cause, Thursday's going to end soon, & in the blink of an eye, hurray! They are finally back to their lovely home, & tada, I would be able to see more people online. The people online now are so few, like...currently in my whole entire contact list, I've got probably less than 30 people online. Wicked.
Alright, so some of us who wasn't able to enjoy ourselves along with our dearest classmates, most of us went to Tiong Bahru, "Society for the physically disabled". We worked there, not really worked. But yes, it was a form of working. Plus exercising. Cause, we had to walk here & there, up & down. Although it was dead tiring, but at least we earned ourselves probably 8hours of CIP. That's alot! Yayness! We helped sorted out the magazines & then had to arrange them accordingly. The next thing was, that we had to arrange them in stacks of 10. Same magazines, like Teens with Teens, Teenage with Teenage & so on & so fourth. We had to do that, & the most challenging thing to me was, that all 10 had to be of different issues. It was tiring but also great in a sense, at least we all did good deeds! HURRAY! :D
We've got competition tomorrow. Against Paya Lebar Methodist Girls. Jiayou!
You seemed so faraway from us,
Where are you?
We miss you.
Remember we made a promise?
But apparently, the promise seemed broken...